Toyo Institute of Food Technology (hereinafter referred to as "our association") has established the Personal Information Protection Policy as follows, recognizes the importance of personal information management as a social responsibility, and endeavors to handle personal information carefully and appropriately.
1. Defining Personal Information
Personal information refers to information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, address, telephone number, or other description contained in the information. This includes information that can be checked against other information, thereby identifying a particular individual.
2. Acquisition and use of personal information
Our association will obtain personal information through fair means in order to achieve the following purposes of use. We will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use and will take measures to do so.
- For confirmation of contact
- To produce statistical data (It is data that cannot identify individuals.)
- To inform our various seminars
3. Protection and management of personal information
In order to protect personal information, our association will take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of such information. In the case of an accident, we will take prompt and appropriate corrective measures.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
Our association will not provide Personal Information to any third party without the persons' prior consent, except in the following cases:.
- In accordance with laws and regulations
- Cases where it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- When our association outsources part or all of its business
However, we will properly define security control measures, confidentiality, conditions for re-entrustment and other matters related to the handling of personal information in the consignment agreement and implement necessary and appropriate supervision.
5. Compliance with and review of laws and regulations and other standards
In appropriately managing personal information, our association will comply with laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other norms and guidelines related to the handling of personal information. We will also review and improve the content of this policy as appropriate.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about our association's handling of personal information, please contact:.
General Affairs Department, Toyo Institute of Food Technology
23-2, 4-Chome, Minami-Hanayashiki, Kawanishi City, Hyogo Prefecture, JAPAN zip 666-0026